Australia Tour, 1996
Brussels Venue, 2005/6
(Checking exhibition status in advance is advised.)
- Baltimore, Maryland. Walters Art Museum
- Cleveland, Ohio. Cleveland Museum of Art
- Copenhagen, Denmark. Amalienborg Palace
- Houston, Texas. Houston Museum of Natural Science
- London. Royal Collection of Queen Elizabeth II is only shown from time to time during temporary exhibitions.
- Moscow, Russia. Fersman Minerological Museum (Fabergé Lapidary in the Fersman Mineralogical Museum Collection)
- Moscow, Russia. Kremlin Armoury Museum (Non-museum website featuring the Fabergé eggs)
- New York City. Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Richmond, Virginia. Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- St. Petersburg, Russia. Fabergé Museum
- St. Petersburg, Russia. A virtual tour of the Fabergé Collection in the General Staff Building (rooms #300-302), State Hermitage Museum.
- Vaduz, Treasure Chamber of the Liechtenstein National Museum has the Apple Blossom Egg by Fabergé on permanent display.
- Washington, DC. Hillwood, Estate, Museum & Gardens
(Exhibition dates change, checking in advance is advised.)
- Hillwood Museum, Washington (DC), Natural Beauties: Exquisite Works of Minerals and Gems, February 15, 2020 – January 3, 2021 (new closing date) includes four hard stone objects from the McFerrin Collection.
- April 7 – extended to October 25, 2020 Museum of Russian Icons, Clinton (MA)
Tradition & Opulence: Easter in Imperial Russia, an exhibition of nearly 200 objects, will recreate the splendor of Easter celebrations during the last days of the Tsars. A catalog with the same title has been published.